The 2017 Toyota Camry is Now at Mount Airy Toyota Scion
It’s that time of the year again, the time to shower all the fall and winter new releases with awards and recognition. Let’s see why car critics gave the standard bearer for midsized sedans – the 2017 Toyota Camry – two enthusiastic thumbs-up!
The 2017 Toyota Camry “fulfills all of the expectations placed on midsize sedans…with an emphasis on comfort and ease of use, combined with a solid reputation for durability and reliability.”
- – SAYS EDMUNDS EDITOR, MARK TAKAHASHI
“…Reliable, reasonably priced, and gets the job done”
- – PROCLAIMS CAR AND DRIVER’S REVIEWER GREG FINK.
“The 2017 Toyota Camry is a comfortable commuter”
- – ALLITERATES THE CAR CONNECTION’S MANAGING EDITOR, AARON COLE
The 2017 Toyota Camry is the perfect mid-sized sedan for all of your driving needs. It has been America’s best-selling car for over a decade now. Mount Airy Toyota Scion of Mount Airy, North Carolina has a variety of these best-selling sedans.
LET’S TAKE A SNEAK PREVIEW.
Midnight Black, Predawn Gray Mica
Celestial Silver , Ruby Flare Pearl
Pictures cannot tell the entire story of these popular mid-sized sedans. Let’s explore what makes the 2017 Toyota Camry the runaway frontrunner for Best Midsized Sedan. Grab some popcorn and a soda, and enjoy the show.
As you can clearly tell from the photos above, the 2017 Toyota Camry stands out from the mid-size sedan pack (yes, I’m talking about you Legacy and Sonata) for its handsome design. From its front grille (check out the sport mesh grille on the SE and XSE models) to its 18-inch alloy wheels to its bumper, the 2017 Camry is something to behold.
BUT WHY STOP THERE?
Go bold and upgrade to available LED headlights, available LED Daytime Running Lights, and the available dual chrome-tipped exhaust system that will have those Accords and Fusions shaking their heads in envy.
You will have to find excuses to open your 2017 Camry’s car door and exit the vehicle. Its interior is comfortable, spacious, and updated for modern-day driving.
The 2017 Camry’s interior offers:
- Seating for five,
- Spacious front and back seating
- Plenty of interior storage areas, thanks to its 60/40-split folding rear seats
- And 15.4 cubic feet of trunk space
SITTING BEHIND THE WHEEL:
- Consider the available Ultrasuede® seats or the available sport leather-trimmed seats, you will notice the front dash is pushed deeper into the car, offering up more space up front.
- The comfortable, 8-way power-adjustable seat you are relaxing in has power lumbar support for that all important comfortable driving experience.
- You will also notice the center stack that offers easy-to-use technological and multimedia systems (more about these systems later).
- The available integrated navigation and the available dual zone automatic climate control can also be part of your 2017 Camry’s center stack.
Other available interior features include heated front seats, rich wood-grain-style accents, and a power tilt/slide moon roof for those beautiful fall and spring days
Come down to Mount Airy Toyota Scion and take a seat in a 2017 Toyota Camry and you will see why this sedan feels more spacious than the typical mid-size sedan.
We are almost 20 years into this 21st Century. Technology has become a standard part of our everyday lives. We spend almost an hour a day on average in our vehicles, so we need our vehicles to be equipped with technological and multimedia systems that guide us through the day.
The 2017 Camry is a leader in this department. Take a look at all of the technological and multimedia goodies available to you in your 2017 Camry.
- A Multi-Information Display with a full-color screen that shows incoming call information, navigation, and fuel economy.
- An available Entune® App Suite that allows the driver access to sports scores, traffic, weather, fuel prices, and Pandora®.
- An available advanced voice recognition system that allows the driver to easily access his or her hands-free phone, Bluetooth®, navigation system, and Entune® App Suite.
- An available Smart Key System that can start the car and unlock the front doors and trunk with a simple tap of a button.
- An available Wireless charging system.
- An available Entune™ Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation system that provides up-to-date traffic info.
- An available JBL® GreenEdge™ audio system that allows you to enjoy your tunes thanks to 10 speakers, an amplifier, and a subwoofer.
The 2017 Camry’s looks and interior features mean nothing if it didn’t drive so smoothly and quietly. It is the perfect mid-size sedan for all of your driving needs, whether it’s the daily commute to work or the much needed vacation trip.
The 2017 Camry comes packed with a 4-cylinder with 178 horsepower and 170 pound/feet of torque, offering 33 highway miles per gallon. You’ll love the quiet, smooth riding thanks to the Camry’s special placed vortex generators. The 2017 Camry handles like a sonovagun thanks to its Electric Power Steering, its shocks and sway bars, and its recalibrated springs.
Come down to Mount Airy Toyota Scion and test drive
a 2017 Camry, so you can see why Edmunds labeled the
Camry’s engine “smooth and powerful” and proclaimed
the Camry’s “overall drivability is among the best.”
The goal all drivers have the minute they open the vehicle door is to get to their destination safe and sound. Toyota takes pride in equipping its vehicles with state of the art safety features that can put your mind to ease and allow you to concentrate on the road ahead.
The Camry was awarded a 5-star safety rating from federal testers, and the IIHS awarded the Camry with its Top Safety Pick award.
The 2017 Camry comes standard with:
- a backup camera located on the touch-screen display
- 10 airbags strategically placed all around the vehicle.
The 2017 Camry also comes with the Standard Star Safety System™ with the following safety features:
- Brake Assist
- Vehicle Stability Control
- Traction Control
- Anti-lock Brake System
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution
- and Smart Stop Technology®
There are plenty of available safety features to choose from to enhance your Camry’s safety.
- LANE DEPARTURE ALERT – This safety feature helps prevent the driver from drifting off into adjacent lanes by providing a visual and audible warning.
- BLBLIND SPOT MONITOR – This safety feature detects vehicles hanging out in both blind spots and will provide the driver a warning on the side-view mirror.
- REAR CROSS-TRAFFIC ALERT – This safety feature aids the driver when backing out of tight spots by providing visual and audible warnings of other vehicles in the driver’s path.
There will be no surprises this award season. There is no “Dances with Wolves” to upset “Goodfellas” for Best Picture. The 2017 Toyota Camry is the overwhelming winner for Best Midsized Sedan.
As the credits roll, stay till the end to view the Camry XLE and XSE editions waiting for you at Mount Airy Toyota Scion…
PREDAWN GRAY MICA